UPDATE: Parade decorating will begin at 9:00 a.m.
We hope everyone is having a great summer. And to make your summer even better, here is the info for the GHA float in the Independence Day Parade!
- Our float this year will be staged between Osborne Ave. and Emerson Ave. on 1st St.
- We are float #7, north of Wy Not Car Wash (there is a PortaPotty in front of the car wash).
- We will meet to decorate the float at 9:00 on July 4th.
- If you are not decorating, please be there by 9:30 as the parade starts at 10.
- If you are dropping your kids off please drop them off at the corner of 1st and Osborne Ave.
- If you are parking try to park on Osborne Ave. or Emerson Ave.
- We CANNOT park in the businesses North of 1st Street.
- Please have your kids dressed in 4th of July colors (red/white/blue) or Wild Apparel.
- Roller blades are welcomed if your player is proficient with blading. Helmets are recommend but not required.
- We will have a zero tolerance rule with the bladers holding onto the truck float.
- We will have bottled water for the kids/parents walking in the parade.
- You can pick your kids up where the float is starting behind the car wash on 1st.
- If think your child us unable to find you after the parade, please walk with them in the parade or make sure they have a responsible person to take care of them.
- 2nd and 1st will be blocked off to traffic starting at 9am until the parade is finished.
- We are looking for someone to wear the Yeti costume during the parade.
- Any questions, please contact Mary Brunner at 299-6858.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Information on registration will be coming out soon.